It’s another time for you to do it your way, by yourself and for yourself.
We will be looking at the tasty and nutritious freshly made
strawberry banana smoothie.
Strawberries are among the most popular berries consumed worldwide and
their health advantage can’t be overemphasised when it comes to regulation of
blood sugar, provision of key antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients,
Bananas, on the other hand, are among the most affordable and widely
consumed fruits worldwide. They are highly rich in vitamins, minerals and fibre.
Meanwhile, Fruits smoothie is simple and an easy way to nourish the body with
essential nutrients. Read more here
These fruity combinations; strawberry banana smoothies could be made in
less than 10minutes and are best served as breakfast or served chilled while
WHAT YOU NEED
- A cup of crunch ice, for easier blending
- A cup of fat-free vanilla yoghurt
- A teaspoon honey
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries
- A whole banana (peeled)
- A cup of milk
- Place the prepared cup of crunch ice in the blender container.
- Add up a cup of fat-free vanilla yoghurt plus a teaspoon honey.
- Right, this is the part where you pour your fresh strawberries and
- Add your cup of milk.
- Puree until the ingredients are smooth and creamy.
Don’t forget to drop your comments, we always look forward to them! Have
a fruity weekend.