Home News Fani-Kayode goes hard Osinbajo, calls him short man devil

Fani-Kayode goes hard Osinbajo, calls him short man devil

by adminV
Fani-Kayode, Osinbajo
Fani-Kayode, Osinbajo

Fani-Kayode, Osinbajo

Femi Fani-Kayode, the Former Aviation Minister has described the Vice-president, Yemi Osinbajoas a short man devil for stating that $1 billion to be withdrawn from the Excess Crude Account (ECA) is not only for the fight against Boko Haram.

Fani- Kayode stated this on his Twitter account on Wednesday.

“$1 billion from the Excess Crude Account is not for fighting Boko Haram only”- VP Yemi Osinbanjo. True. 99% of the money is for buying toilet paper, soap and air freshener at the Presidential Villa whilst the remaining 1% is for fighting Boko Haram. Short man devil.”

ICYMI: Hijab vs Law: Islamic Council demands immediate call to bar of Firdaus Amosa

 

You may also like

Leave a Reply