It’s another time to unveil creative gesture and McBerry will showcase how to create scarf holders out of wooden clothes pins.
Apparently, having scarves hung isn’t one of the common ladies thingy, but I tell you, it’s a good way to store scarves compared to the drawer, leaving it more neat rather than squeezed! It gives easy access in selecting your needed scarf and its a good sight in the room.
Talking about scarves, they are not only tied to church , they are now a huge fashion piece and are used for warmth.
We should all be able to try this out, as it is very simple, useful and affordable.
WHAT YOU NEED
.Wooden clothes pins (as much as you want depending on your available scarves)
.Plank wood ( your pins dictate the size)
1. Lay your plank wood and fix each pins into it with about 3/4″ spacing.
2. Once the pins are well arranged on the plank, apply the wood glue on each pins to the plank for firmness.
3. Ensure the pins get dried and it’s firm on the plank.
4. Locate your desired position in your room and mount it on the wall using a command adhesive strips.
5. Adding paints could also be an added creative move as it becomes more beautiful.
Photo credit- diy.com
“McBerry appreciates your feedbacks”